Monday, December 10, 2012

inspiration and lady time in the east bay



I had the day off before an art teaching job that'll last a few weeks so I headed to the east bay to spend some time with my friend Bethany and do a little inspiration shopping. We planned to meet on 4th street in Berkeley and she knows where to find me. I was looking at jewelry in Nest when she found me and said that she knew I'd probably be at Nest or Erica Tanov and she was right. The pics above are from Erica Tanov  which is one of my favorite local shops. They almost always have the door open and I loved that a few leaves drifted in. Current artwork up by Emily Payne  had us swooning and planning craft dates. The pompom necklace and illuminated trees that arch over 4th street were festive bits of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment