Tuesday, July 16, 2013

no point in pretending

East Bay friends started a movie night tradition where the backyard is turned into a movie theater with blankets laid out and a few couches brought out of the garage that doubles as the movie screen. Spaceballs was the chosen flick and dictated the food theme of ball food, meatballs, mellon balls, and a few other were taken and I've been the dedicated popcorn person so naturally I made these fancy caramel pretzel popcorn balls. I added a few spices and chocolate chips to one batch (I made 3!). I spent a little of the day at Green Apple Books and City Lights. I came across another sidewalk poem/words of wisdom and the artist at work. I was finally able to pass off a few sharpies I'd been saving for him as a token of gratitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment