Saturday, November 10, 2012

focus

 There's a weekend Instagram contest for intentionally out of focus photos and I thought I'd brave the cold and snap a few of the Golden Gate Bridge before meeting up with my friend Sam (love his stories) in the Marina. I went to a few favorite lookout spots to see the city skyline and then to the official GGB lookout where I found this couple chatting by the light post and felt like I was in an Edward Hopper painting.

Here's one of the out of intentionally out of focus photos of the bridge. It surprising difficult to take an out of focus photo these days with all of the auto focus advancements. Sam thought the idea of out of focus photos is silly, but I really appreciate how much more aware I am of where the focus is directed. Below is my duvet illuminated by computer screen light.


No comments:

Post a Comment